Things to Know:
- Memberships that were current at the time of shut down will be extended for the time missed.
- Stop by the Front Desk on your first visit to fill out new paperwork.
- Social Distancing & Masks are required throughout the building.
- Max Capacity of 60 people in the Wellness Center at one time
- Pool Area: 25 people. Bring your own towels & water equipment. Showers are open.
- Gymnasium: 25 people
- Fitness Area Upstairs: 10 people. Mask required. 15 years & up. Bring your own mat.
- Group Exercise Classes
- Bring your own mats & yoga equipment. Hand weights provided.
- For your safety: The pool is subject to close if there are not enough lifeguards on duty.
- We are currently in need of Lifeguards. According to DHEC standards, we need two lifeguards on duty at all times to remain open.
- More Water Aerobics classes are coming soon. We are looking to hire Water Aerobics Instructors.
Building Hours of Operation
Monday- Friday: 5:30 a.m. 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m.- 6 p.m.
During these critical times, the City's Parks and Recreation Department wants to ensure everyone stays active and healthy. Please click the links below to view each activity and enjoy!