The Columbia Parks & Recreation Department will host two family-friendly events at Holiday ICE, the City’s outdoor ice skating rink, to celebrate the holiday season.
Guests can join in the holiday spirit as they skate at Columbia’s holiday attraction located at Columbiana Centre, 155 Columbiana Circle.
On Saturday, December 15, the City will host a Skate Party from 1-4 p.m. The party will feature music, refreshments, an ugly sweater contest and giveaways.
Guests can also celebrate the magic of the holidays at Jingle Fest on Saturday, December 22 from 1-4 p.m.
The event will feature games, music, refreshments, giveaways and Santa’s Corner: a free children’s craft station led by Santa’s helpers from the Columbia Art Center.
Both events are included with the purchase of admission to Holiday ICE. Admission is $10 for youth and adults; $8 for active duty military and seniors age 55 and older.
Holiday ICE Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday, 4 to 9 p.m.
- Friday, 4 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 to 9 p.m.
Special Holiday Operating Hours (December 20-January 3, 2019 only)
- 12 to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 12 to 10 p.m. on Friday
- Saturday and Sunday hours will remain the same
- 12 to 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve (Monday, December 24)
- Closed Christmas Day (Tuesday, December 25)
- 12-5 p.m. on New Year’s Eve (Monday, December 31)
- 12-9 pm. on New Year’s Day (Tuesday, January 1, 2019)
For more information, contact the Columbia Parks and Recreation Department at 803-545-3100.